Counter Professional/Inside Sales Representative
|Benefits:||Competitive Benefits Package with 401(k) Company Match|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||American Welding & Gas, an employee-owned company, is solutions driven to provide the best in customer service and quality products at a fair price. With over 30 locations across the Upper Midwest, we are here to serve you.|
American Welding & Gas is a full-service distributor selling industrial, medical, beverage CO2, and specialty gases (in bulk and high-pressure cylinders), propane, safety supplies, welding wire, welding equipment, abrasives and other related products for customers in the welding, industrial, medical, and beverage industries.
American Welding & Gas is a wholesaler and retailer (not a fabricator)
We offer an experienced sales and support staff with industry expertise to help you with cost effective solutions for all your fabricating, industrial, and beverage CO2 needs.
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative in our Dickinson ND location.
|Duties:||• Setting up new accounts by getting contracts signed and forwarding them to the Credit Department|
• Maintaining accounts to include updating addresses and researching propane tanks
• Making reminder and collection calls on past-due accounts
• Taking orders, researching customer needs and informing existing customers of programs
• Entering daily sales & cash deposits and running reports via computer
• Assisting customers with finding needed products
• Providing assistance to customers with exchanging gas cylinders
• Checking and putting away freight
• Minimal Saturday hours, closed Sundays.
• Other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||• High school diploma (GED)|
• No experience required
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Previous computer data entry experience
• Strong work ethic
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Competitive pay and benefits package offered with 401(k) company match. Drug-free work environment. Equal Opportunity Employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabilities.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.